Pages

Monday 18 March 2013

All about me


Hello, my name is Keaneau and I live in Glen Innes. I really like to do maths and reading comprehension at school. My favorite fruits are oranges,apple,mango,strawberry and pineapple. At home I like to play with my little sister and my baby brother. Outside I like to play with my friends and cousins but I really like to play rugby with my uncle. When I am tired and bored I watch t.v or go to sleep. When I wake up I like to go with my dad to work or go to the park. Sometimes I have to carry my baby brother and he always spit his food on me when he's eating and I hate it. At school my best friends are Lasalo, Samuel, Munokoa and Sete. When there is no one to play with I play with Harrison. When I grow up I want to be a policeman.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi keaneau
I have a question for you it is what made you want to became a policeman?

Unknown said...

Hi Keaneau
I like the story about your self. I would like to become a police man too when I grow up. Were would you like to be a police man, in New Zealand or Tonga?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Hi Keaneau, I would love to see you becoming a police officer because I know you will be able to help our people here in Glen Innes. If you won't be a policeman what else would else would you do?

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Talofa Lava Keaneau i like your all about me

Unknown said...

woaw that all about me is great. When did you get into writing.

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.

Post a Comment